4/13/2011

Naps and Late Nights

Waking up from a dream isn't always a happy thing, unless it’s a dream where you still find yourself swamped with things to do and another list of errands. Getting out of bed, reaching for my phone and finding out its way past 10am didn't help jump start what was supposed to be a productive day. Maybe I had a little too much happy time last night, maybe.

So I tried my best to get my creative juice on and pushed through with the job order I have lined up for the day, and a few hours have passed and my mind’s blank so I’ve decided to give myself a break and take a nap… and it was, as always, one of the best things about life.

NAPS. Nappy time is Happy time.

(Photo by Kam)

Hmmm, I rather miss the naps I took in Malasimbo.

However, at my age, I guess nappy time means later nights. And not being able to sleep till you see the sun shining again. Tsk, no matter how hard I try to sleep I just couldn’t. A glass of warm milk didn’t help either.

Sleep is not easily accessible anymore. The older we get, the less sleep we have? I hope not, I like my sleep and best of all I like my dreams… especially when credits roll, haha! I’ll save that story for another post.

So here I am and its 12:34, drafting the web pages for a client and the only thing that keeps me motivated is that the money I get from this gets me another trip out of the metro, gratifying indeed.


No comments:

Post a Comment