4/13/2011

Summer shop for summer break.

RELIEF!

It’s official. School's out... well till next year. As for the next few months, all I have to worry about is some travel plans and internship.

Hello summer break, I have been waiting for you for three weeks now. And to jump start my break, I got myself a new pair of sun glasses.Since my favorite black and green shades (see photo) magically disappeared in Anawangin, I treated myself a trip to Forever 21. The new one in Makati, funny how manic all the shoppers were. I did end up getting two new sun glasses and another scarf, which is in red and I completely adore it. It’s perfect for out of town trips.

Ever since I’ve booked my tickets for SEA, I think whenever I look for something to buy; I ask myself “will I get to use this on my trip?” I think that’s a good factor to consider if what I buy is an investment or a want. Just like the 899php tents in Ace Hardware, I’m still debating with myself if I should buy one or not.

I have a couple of more items in my to buy list, so wish me luck and hope I find great deals.


No comments:

Post a Comment